Perry

  • MAXINE TROTTIER
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2000
      Has anyone on this list ever gone down into Perry's Cave?
      Max

      Maxine Trottier
      maxitrot@...
      http://www.execulink.com/~maxitrot/maxine.htm
    • MAXINE TROTTIER
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2000
        Perry's Cave is on South Bass Island just a short distance from the
        Crystal cave, a very large geode. It is reputed to have been
        discovered by Perry who used it to store supplies. As many times as I
        have been to the island, I have not been inside it. Next summer I
        suppose.
        Max

        Maxine Trottier
        maxitrot@...
        http://www.execulink.com/~maxitrot/maxine.htm
      • Annette and Lloyd
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2000
          Please tell us about it and the location , so we can if we want to . Please.