Re: [WarOf1812] WarOf1812 Question

  • lee caripidis
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 2, 2000
      To:Richard Feltoe;
      Richard, I'm passing along a request, from Paul Schulz, for any
      photos of the Chatham battles and perhaps a few from the set you took of
      myself in the 1810 uniform of the 4th Reg't USI which you took this past
      weekend. He'd like to use some of them in our newsletter. I'm assuming
      that you have his address. If not, please contact me off group and I'll
      forward mine to you.
      Thank you kindly ,
      Lee Caripidis. ditlegrec@...
    • lee caripidis