Hello

  • hoff4446@msn.com
    Message 1 of 76 , Sep 24, 2000
      Hi, just announcing that I've joined the group. I'm a reenactor from
      Chicago and I'm part of Ketchum's company, 25th US Infantry. (hi Dave)
      I'm sure after a couple of days of lurking I'll start posting so I
      should mention my name, Tom Hoff, as no doubt some of you will be
      screaming it in anger and frustration (hi Dave again). Hope to meet
      some of you at Mississinewa in a couple of weeks, better to drink
      with real people than to just read the posts and have a beer.
      Thanks, Tom
    • Ron
      Message 76 of 76 , Dec 1, 2011
        Thanks Amanda,