WarOf1812 Question, Now One Man's Hero

  • Bateman, Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2000
      HQ93rd wrote:

      ACK! GAG! Cough, splutter......
      And that's it for our reviews here on "At The Movies"!

      Andrew writes:

      You didn't like it? Awwwww, but the infantry attacks were so cool! Much
      more exciting to go running toward the enemy's positions in a loose mob than
      doing that boring marching stuff they taught at West Point! Just look at
      the Sharpe TV show!

      Heading to the video store to rent "Ravenous" (now there's some frontier US
      Army history),
      Andrew Bateman, 1/41st