New Member

  • Dana John Nield
    Message 1 of 65 , Mar 12, 1999
      Hiya All,

      Just found this list and thought I would join. A bit about myself: I spent
      far too many summers at Shalamar Lake Campground, which is in the shadow of
      the Niagara Escartment and Brocks Monument. Somehow, this early trauma led
      to the study of Canadian History of York University, which explains why, at
      age 30, I am back in school to become an IT professional. :>

      At the moment I am reading Carl Benn's The Iroquios in the War of 1812,
      which I have found a very interesting read.

      Looking forward to many list messages!
      Dana J Nield
      dnield@... http://205.250.133.7/dnield
      No neutrons were injured in the transfer of this email.*&jkh(*&Y
      *ijhhy98&&]
      +++
      NO CARRIER
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 65 of 65 , Aug 27, 2015
        Welcome.  We look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen