Interesting item on eBay web site item#426178570: RARE 1812 UPPER CANADA MILITIA BUTTON*SILVER*

  • dancingbobd@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading community, and thought that you might be interested. Hi all you IMUC guys (& gals)! I am sure that you will all at least like to look at this one! Dr. Bob

      Title of item: RARE 1812 UPPER CANADA MILITIA BUTTON*SILVER*
      Seller: oldtimer@...
      Starts: Sep-01-00 16:13:03 PDT
      Ends: Sep-11-00 16:13:03 PDT
      Price: Currently $9.99
      To bid on the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=426178570

      Item Description:
      Offered here is a rare war of 1812 British upper
      Canada Militia button. This button is made of silver
      and is very rare. Comes from a closed museum with
      other 1812 and revolutionary war items. Reasonable reserve for
      this unique and rare button.Please read item description carefully before bidding.
      Questions to be answered before the end of auction.
      sales are final unless otherwise specified.
      Bank cashiers checks and money orders only.Payments are
      due in a timely fashion. Please check out my other auctions
      on ebay. Thank You.

      Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com