Re: [WarOf1812] Unit listing 4.2

  • mmathews@VAX2.WINONA.MSUS.EDU
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2000

      >In a message dated 28/8/00 2:36:20 PM, mmathews@... writes:
      >
      ><< More fine tuning in the Canadian militia and US Navy. Others? >>
      >
      >Yeth!
      >I thee NO mention of the thtaff of Lt. Gen. Sir Bunny Wigglesworth!
      >Gad! Think me! This thimply ith thcandalouth!
      >I am having apoplexthy!
      >Fetch me a sherry forthwith!
      >Whateveh will the men thay! Oh...gad!

      Guards... Kill that man.

      ***For a cooper's band, a rotten potato and a game of hide 'n seek, name
      that movie!***

      Michael

      Voice: (507) 285-7585 Cel: (507) 450-3535 Fax: (507) 280-5568
      ------------------------------
      "It find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
      - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2000
        In a message dated 01/9/00 1:28:36 PM, mmathews@... writes:

        << >
        ><< More fine tuning in the Canadian militia and US Navy. Others? >>
        >
        >Yeth!
        >I thee NO mention of the thtaff of Lt. Gen. Sir Bunny Wigglesworth!
        >Gad! Think me! This thimply ith thcandalouth!
        >I am having apoplexthy!
        >Fetch me a sherry forthwith!
        >Whateveh will the men thay! Oh...gad!

        Guards... Kill that man.

        ***For a cooper's band, a rotten potato and a game of hide 'n seek, name
        that movie!*** >>

        Dem!
        Ith is "The Pwintheth Bride"?

        It wemindth me of anotheh:

        "If anyone moves moves...kill 'em!"

        OOOO! Givth me gooth pimpleth!

        Well, I cannot thtand about here in the hot thun chatting all day!
        There'th battleth to be fought!
        My bewoved men await me .... ME -- --- Lt. Gen. Sir Bunny Wigglesworth!
        Gad!

        93rd SHRoFLHU
        THE Thin Red Line
        http://hometown.aol.com/ninety3rd