Re: [WarOf1812] Unit listing 4.2

  • HQ93rd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1 1:03 PM
      In a message dated 28/8/00 2:36:20 PM, mmathews@... writes:

      << More fine tuning in the Canadian militia and US Navy. Others? >>

      Yeth!
      I thee NO mention of the thtaff of Lt. Gen. Sir Bunny Wigglesworth!
      Gad! Think me! This thimply ith thcandalouth!
      I am having apoplexthy!
      Fetch me a sherry forthwith!
      Whateveh will the men thay! Oh...gad!

      93rd SHRoFLHU
      THE Thin Red Line
      http://hometown.aol.com/ninety3rd
    • mmathews@VAX2.WINONA.MSUS.EDU
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1 1:29 PM

        >In a message dated 28/8/00 2:36:20 PM, mmathews@... writes:
        >
        ><< More fine tuning in the Canadian militia and US Navy. Others? >>
        >
        >Yeth!
        >I thee NO mention of the thtaff of Lt. Gen. Sir Bunny Wigglesworth!
        >Gad! Think me! This thimply ith thcandalouth!
        >I am having apoplexthy!
        >Fetch me a sherry forthwith!
        >Whateveh will the men thay! Oh...gad!

        Guards... Kill that man.

        ***For a cooper's band, a rotten potato and a game of hide 'n seek, name
        that movie!***

        Michael

        Voice: (507) 285-7585 Cel: (507) 450-3535 Fax: (507) 280-5568
        ------------------------------
        "It find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
        - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
      • HQ93rd@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1 1:50 PM
          In a message dated 01/9/00 1:28:36 PM, mmathews@... writes:

          << >
          ><< More fine tuning in the Canadian militia and US Navy. Others? >>
          >
          >Yeth!
          >I thee NO mention of the thtaff of Lt. Gen. Sir Bunny Wigglesworth!
          >Gad! Think me! This thimply ith thcandalouth!
          >I am having apoplexthy!
          >Fetch me a sherry forthwith!
          >Whateveh will the men thay! Oh...gad!

          Guards... Kill that man.

          ***For a cooper's band, a rotten potato and a game of hide 'n seek, name
          that movie!*** >>

          Dem!
          Ith is "The Pwintheth Bride"?

          It wemindth me of anotheh:

          "If anyone moves moves...kill 'em!"

          OOOO! Givth me gooth pimpleth!

          Well, I cannot thtand about here in the hot thun chatting all day!
          There'th battleth to be fought!
          My bewoved men await me .... ME -- --- Lt. Gen. Sir Bunny Wigglesworth!