Re: Casa Loma Exhibit

  • Five Rivers
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      Kevin wrote:

      > wha hoo!!! count me in!!! oh Lorina you meant to wear the dress right!
      > ;-(

      Ah, well, no. :-) But I have designed two elegant but serviceable gowns
      for myself which will be going into production this fall, products of some
      considerable research. I'm very excited about them and can hardly wait to
      finish this Edwardian wedding gown and the bride's mother's La Belle Epoch
      outfit so I can get on to these projects for me.

      I hope to have one of them done for Chatham, but doubt I will because I
      always attempt to be superwoman, and to my dismay have discovered I have not
      as yet experienced apotheosis. ;-) (Stop sniggering, Kevin.)

      > seriously (as I can get now) I would love to see the pictures of this (you
      > did take pictures right!)

      Indeed Gary did for me, as he is the photographer of the family. He was
      sweet enough to take his telephoto lens for me so that he was able to get
      quite a few 'in-your-face' shots so I'll be able to study those tiny details
      I wasn't able to do at the exhibit. Isn't technology grand? :-)

      I should have them developed today. Is there a way I could upload them
      to this list? Jim? Larry? Help?

      regards
      Lorina
      fine hand-sewn embroidered garments
      historical sewing patterns & embroidery supplies
      (519) 942-2548, fax (519) 941-7627 http://www.5rivers.org email:
      info@...