Re: [WarOf1812] Questions arising from Kit and Caboodle

  • mmathews@VAX2.WINONA.MSUS.EDU
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000

      >Dear All,
      >Since a number of points were raised by different individuals on the items I
      >put up recently, I'm going to take the liberty of covering the points in a
      >single mail, so here goes.

      (big snip)

      >Did I cover everyone? If not then more later. In the mean time
      >Regards Richard

      Wonderful stuff, I love this kind of information. (Which worries my non-
      reenacting friends. To them a turnkey is something to open a tin of
      sardines, and worms are bait.) So now may we hear about the American army
      on similar points? Comparisons of weights carried, what's standard and
      what isn't, etc. would be most enlightening.

      Thanks in advance (he says hopefully),

      Michael

      Voice: (507) 285-7585 Cel: (507) 450-3535 Fax: (507) 280-5568
      "It find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
      - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)