Ft. Erie

  • Sluhan, Diana
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2000
      I would like to express the 19th US Infantry's pleasure at Steve Abolt's
      kind words. I do not believe Rob Trumbull and Tom King regularly receive
      postings, but I will pass them along. We had a wonderful time serving with
      your folks and look forward to Mississinewa.

      Yr servant.

      Diana Sluhan
      Pvt. !9th US Infantry
    • roy winders
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 14, 2007
        Check out the niagara review web site

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 15, 2007
          roy winders wrote:

          Check out the niagara review web site

          Roy,

          Can you supply the URL of the article?

          I must be a puter-gumby as I cannot find an article on the Ft. Erie
          event

          Yrs.,
          L2
        • roy winders
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 8, 2010
            On behalf of The British Indian Dept. I would like to thank the staff and volunteers
            of Ft. Erie for a magnificent job, the general staff of the crown forces for their
            tactical planning and last but not least, Sue Spencer for another job well done.
            This event just keeps getting better.
            Capt. Roy Winders.

          • Mark Dickerson
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 8, 2011
              Thank you to the staff and volunteers at Ft. Erie and the Niagara Parks
              administration. The Royal Scots light company had a great time in the
              trenches and siege lines. We tried not to accost the tour groups too much.
              Congratulations to the event organizers.

              Mark Dickerson

            • Colonel
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 30, 2012
                Would someone from the Glengary Lights, preferably Capt. Dave, please contact me off list? ph022768@...