Fort Erie

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 9 2:35 AM
      Several weeks ago I wrote to Ft. Erie about registration for the coming
      week-end - and have heard nothing. Are they often this slack? Any
      information beyond the stuff on their web-site, which is out of date,
      would be helpful.
      Looking forward to seeing as many as possible there.
      Don't forget to take extra bug-repellant. The West Nile Virus has been
      located in Tonawanda, just acros the border, and it is carried by
      mosquitoes. It can be really nasty, if not fatal.
      Ray Hobbs
      1/41st
    • Craig Williams
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 15 7:42 PM
        Sorry to be this tardy with my congratulations.

        I'd like to take this opportunity to thank some folks for their
        efforts this past weekend. First of all, the NPC Staff in general and
        the Fort Erie staff specifically, thank you for your hospitality and
        congratulations on a great event!
        To the men (and women) of the Crown Forces line... HUZZAH! You people
        are always amazing. There was a moment when we had brought the regular/
        grenadier wing down the field in line when I had an opportunity to
        look back at them advancing and I couldn't speak for a moment. You
        dazzled me.
        To our gallant foe well done and thank you and thank you to Martin for
        stepping up to command the U.S. line! Well done sir,
        It was also great to see Mr. Harris back out in blue doing his thing!
        Glad you're back John.(how are the knees this week?)
        I hope that Rob makes a speedy recovery.
        On that note I hope that our other friends injured this weekend
        through various misadventures get well soon too!

        Oh and thank you Travis Hill of the Fort staff ,who is also a
        formidable professional lacrosse player. He gave me a gift this
        weekend that I have no idea how I'm ever going to repay. Way cool Trav!

        As always, I have the honor to remain
        Your most humble servant,

        Craig Williams