Re: [WarOf1812] 41st RegIment button/New Orleans?

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      In a message dated 8/2/2000 11:13:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
      the41stregt@... writes:

      << And careful digging means Truth wins out yet again: (ouch! bad pun!).
      Now,
      all Carroll has to worry about is the fact the button is reputed to be
      brass.. >>

      Hmmm well I suppose it could be an officers with all the plating missing but
      frankly I am a bit suspicious of the quantity of buttons supposedly found on
      Dauphin Island.

      If this the C.J. Dellery I know of he is a successful local business man, so
      I just get suspicious as I know this town!