Re: [WarOf1812] changed the Unit List

  • mmathews@VAX2.WINONA.MSUS.EDU
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      >-----Original Message-----
      >From: Schifferdecker, Patrick <patrick.schifferdecker@...>
      >
      >... I thought I'd change it!
      >

      >So Patrick, what did you change?
      >___________________________________

      And why didn't you use the most current version (3.1)? The one you posted,
      and others might seek to add to or modify, has mistakes on it like the
      placement of the 14th (British) Dragoons. If I must maintain this thing,
      it might be best if people either sent me or the list some kind of "please
      add/please change" so older versions don't get used from the archives or
      some similar problem.

      Thanks in advance,

      Michael "the bureaucrat" Mathews

      Voice: (507) 285-7585 Cel: (507) 450-3535 Fax: (507) 280-5568
      "I've decided to be happy, because it's good for one's health." - Voltaire