Event listing

  • Tod Creasey/OTT/OTI
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
      As we have a unit listing on the go how about an Event listing too? This
      will make choosing events for next year much easier. Send me anything you
      have and I can put together a page.

      Tod
    • J.Bruce Whittaker
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        I received an e-mail informing me of the 20th Annual Battle of
        Ogdensburg February 17 & 18 2004. Battles Saturday and Sunday
        afternoon, lunch provided both days and dinner on Saturday evening.
        There is a near by Ramada Inn and they are working at free
        accomodation in a visitors centre. A cot and sleeping bag are up to
        you. So far that is all I know.
        The contact person is Timothy Cryderman of Forsyth's Rifles
        timtaz@...
        J. Bruce Whittaker