Unit listing

  • Tod Creasey/OTT/OTI
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
      To make the swirl somewhat more exciting push has come to shove and
      Battalion Plauche has made a website for itself (please bear with us as I
      am still getting feedback from company commanders).

      The current unit listing is at
      http://www3.sympatico.ca/t_s.creasey/plauche/ - click on 1812 Unit Roster.
      I have linked to unit URLS when I knew them - please feel free to send me
      any corrections or additions to them - I can do email links as well if you
      do not have a website.

      I administer this site from another address so mailing any messages to
      t_s.creasey@... will speed up my updates.

      Tod
    • Robb Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2001
        on 1/17/01 12:21 PM, WarOf1812@egroups.com wrote:

        Hearing no requests or objections, I've placed the new units in the rolls.
        Do these units have websites? They could be listed in the links area, or we
        could do a webpage like the RevWar bunch.

        Just a thought.

        Rbt Jackson
        Quartermaster, Marine Detachment 1812
        USS CONSTITUTION