Black Arm Bands

  • john gauthier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      To all that knew him;
      I just heard that Peter Pym-Hember of Ottawa passed away "suddenly last
      week at Kingston". No other info. He was a nice guy and I'd stayed at his
      house numerous times when I was in Ottawa. The last time I saw him was
      about 4 years ago but he was still his cheerful self. If anyone hears
      anything, I'd appreciate the news.
      John Gauthier.