1812 Flags

  • cen636@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 1999
      Can anyone provide me with some information regarding 1812 flags? (1)
      U.S. units: I believe U.S. regulars carried a regimental flag with the
      American eagle on it- Did they also carry a version of the stars and
      stripes?...Did militia carry their own tailor made flags? (2): I know
      that British regulars carried a King's colour and a battalion flag- What
      about Canadian units? (3)What about Canadian militia? Any information
      would be greatly appreciated! Chris Nelson Sarasota, Florida