Underware

  • R. Feltoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 1999
      To Larry L.
      I have a reference for you on this matter. Are you sitting comfortably,
      (you won't be after reading this)

      RG8 / Reel 3527 / Vol 1223 / page 24 (National Archives Canada, microfilm)
      21 May 1814, Headquarters, Montreal,
      As part of an order for a supply of clothing and accessories for the use of
      the Upper Canada Militia (that included: caps,
      coats,trousers,gaiters,waistcoats,half stockings,stocks and clasps,) the
      following item appears
      "... Serge Drawers. 1040 Pairs

      ITTTTTCHHHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Regards Richard F.