Re: Guy Fawkes

  • Marilyn Penner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2000
      Dear Mr. Fitz:

      I don't think Mr. Fawkes was ever in America, so how can he 'return' to it?
      However, should he indicate to you that he will pay your Capitol a visit, please ask him, as a favour to promote international harmony and all that [after all, why should only one side benefit from his demolition skills] that there is a certain 'pink' building in Queen's Park, Toronto that could use the same attention from him.

      Marilyn P.
      [who sided with William Lyon Mackenzie during the Rebellions of 1837 and had to leave town in a hurry]