Name & Address Needed

  • easeufe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      A soldier of the 10th Royal Veterans left an item
      in the 1837 barracks when he left Monday morning
      from this past weekend's Ft. York event.
      I would like to return it to him however I do not know
      his name. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

      from the Manitoba area; flew out of Toronto on
      Monday morning; stayed in the 1812 barracks on
      Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

      Thanks.

      Ed Seufert, LCpl
      1812 Royal Marines