Re: [WarOf1812] Raid on Port Dover

  • Raymond Hobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2000
      Rob:
      Try Donald Graves' edited version of 'Soldiers of 1814: American Enlisted Men's Memoirs of the Niagara Campaign'. It is published by the Old Fort Niagara
      Association, Youngstown, NY (1995). It contains the eye-witness account of Alexander McMullen of Fenton's Pennsylvania Volunteers. McMullen's comment is interesting -
      'we were generally disgusted with the conduct of Campbell.'
      Hope this helps,
      Ray Hobbs
      1/41st Foot.