Port Dover Books

  • R. Feltoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2000
      Dear Rob,
      If you are talking about the raid on Port Dover and vicinity by the
      Americans in 1814, before the invasion took place at Fort Erie, I have a
      copy of an eye witness account by one of the Pennsylvania Volunteer Militia
      who participated in that activity. If this is of interest, I can quote you
      material over this system or photocopy off the relevant pages. Just let me
      know.
      Regards Richard Feltoe