need HELP........ (yesterday)

  • Tracy Forsyth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2000
      hi there

      beleive it or not Jake is doing a talk on the War of 1812 in front of the
      whole school(thats right he's only 7).The teacher is giving him a
      certificate for his interest and he is to wear his "uniform"

      we have just made a gun cartridge case and he has a canteen, which side(hip)
      does each go on ? as this is happening tomorrow at 9 am I have no time to
      surf or seek the websites.Please help so he can look authentic as he can
      with the costume (uniform) he has.
      tracy

    • Chris Wattie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2000
        Cartridge case right
        Canteen (and bayonet and bread-bag if
        he's got them) left
        Good luck to Jake!

        --- In WarOf1812@egroups.com, "Tracy
        Forsyth" <tracyforsyth@h...> wrote:
        > hi there
        >
        > beleive it or not Jake is doing a talk on the War of 1812 in
        front of the
        > whole school(thats right he's only 7).The teacher is giving him a
        > certificate for his interest and he is to wear his "uniform"
        >
        > we have just made a gun cartridge case and he has a canteen, which
        side(hip)
        > does each go on ? as this is happening tomorrow at 9 am I have no
        time to
        > surf or seek the websites.Please help so he can look authentic as
        he can
        > with the costume (uniform) he has.
        > tracy

      • Tracy Forsyth
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2000
          Thank you Chris for replying and I have received some messages off
          list also. thanks everyone for the help and support.Jake hasn't got a
          bayonet or bread bag yet but the way he is going they are not long to
          come.I think they are the only things we don't have. He even has a
          tin cup!
          thanks again Tracy