Powder

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2000
      List,

      Some one told me that there is a place in St. Catharines that sells black powder.

      Can any one tell me where, with address and phone number?

      We are looking at a large purchase.

      Cheers!

      Jim.
      CCV, Thunder Bay

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2008
        I am looking for Chris and Davina Wilkinson. Chris man...I nee
        powder. Call me at 416-936-9432