notes

  • Betsy Bashore
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 1999
      Some folk have far too much spare time-- I'm still plowing through the
      back digests but I'd like to say

      WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!

      I really don't care how many rounds you boys purportedly can fire-- it
      doesn't matter squat in the big picture. Expand your horizons to
      include more than bragging!

      Now on to issues I missed last time--

      Steve, its much easier to win when you arrive on the field on time:):):)

      And Benton-- the British always win on Sunday at Erie-- its scripted (as
      you all have discussed at length) Join us for some other battles won't
      ya:):):)

      Being American isn't a nationality, it's a mindset-- some have it some
      don't.

      Read Lossings account of how many soldiers were involved in
      engagements. US troops were often inferior in number. It is not the
      number of troops but the juevos of the commander that seem to tip the
      balance.

      Now I've got a bone to pick with my dear Napoleonic not quite bretheren,
      but I must finish reading the remainder of email tomes first.

      Betsy
    • NINETY3RD@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 1999
        In a message dated 01/3/1999 12:59:01 PM, bashore@... writes:

        >I really don't care how many rounds you boys purportedly can fire-- it
        >doesn't matter squat in the big picture. Expand your horizons to
        >include more than bragging!

        "No brag, just fact." (Walter Brynnan.)

        >And Benton-- the British always win on Sunday at Erie-- its scripted (as
        >you all have discussed at length) Join us for some other battles won't
        >ya:):):)

        No!!! REALLY! Since when?!!!
        Doh! (Homer Simpson)
        Join US at New Orleans won't ya? And where is everyone at these CA events????
        :-)

        Frosted Flakes,