Stoney Creek/Interest growing

  • Tracy Forsyth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      Hello Ray

      Yes It was great to see such a turn out at the Battle field.The interest is
      growing and these re enactments are so well done that if you aren't familiar
      with them you learn about them and eventually your interest increases. And
      even if a family just sees one re enactment it is an other family that you
      guys have helped to educate about our past. Tracy