kak worm virus

  • Five Rivers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Apologies for the mass mailing, but this is the only way to ensure I've
      covered everyone I need to cover.

      If you received an email from us within the past week, and run Outlook
      Express on a Windows 98 platform, there is a very high likelihood you now
      have the KAK WORM VIRUS, which also shows up as KAGOU-ANTI-KROSOFT. It
      attaches to outgoing email, is undetectable as an attachment, and then does
      its wee thang. You'll have to the go the Microsoft homepage to find out what
      to do. It's a bit complex.

      My apologies. I didn't know.

      regards
      Lorina
      fine hand-sewn embroidered garments
      historical sewing patterns & embroidery supplies
      (519) 942-2548, fax (519) 941-7627 http://www.5rivers.org
      email:info@...