Fw: Kevin Lightfoot

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      F.Y.I.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Harris, Kim
      Date: Thursday, June 01, 2000 3:00 PM
      Subject: Kevin Lightfoot

      Kevin Lightfoot's father, Raymond Lightfoot, passed away yesterday
      evening. He has been battling lung cancer since the beginning of the
      year. Here are the details I have at this point:
      Turner Porter Funeral Home & Chapel
      2357 Bloor St W (South Side of Bloor, 2 streets EAST of Jane)
      Visitation: 7 to 9 p.m. Friday
      Funeral: 3 p.m. Saturday
      No flowers please.
      Donations can be made to Covenant House or the Kidney Foundation.

      Kevin & Brenda's address is
      3500 Glen Erin Dr, Unit 32 (? we think)
      Mississauga, ONT.
      Canada L5L 1W6

      Mr. Raymond & Mrs. Doreen Lightfoot's address is
      61 Guthrie Ave,
      Etobicoke, ONT.
      Canada M8Y 3L2.

      You will need that if you wish to make donations in his name.

      Please do not e-mail Kevin & Brenda until after Saturday, so
      they can monitor the incoming messages.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2006
        As instructed