Re: 1812 reply

  • Andrew S. Finch
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 1999
      May you never change still stirring the pot after all these years
      For all you ground pounders who boast of firing four rounds a minute
      Last year at ft. Niagara as a demo we had a pistol armed cav take on a
      blunder armed cav.
      The results were four rounds Vs five
      This on something which has to be advised as to direction and is less than
      stable
      So lads park your pride and keep practicing.
      See you all soon

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 1999
        In a message dated 28/2/1999 4:06:22 PM, daphkami@... writes:

        >May you never change still stirring the pot after all these years
        >
        >For all you ground pounders who boast of firing four rounds a minute
        >
        >Last year at ft. Niagara as a demo we had a pistol armed cav take on a
        >
        >blunder armed cav.
        >
        >The results were four rounds Vs five
        >
        >This on something which has to be advised as to direction and is less than
        >
        >stable
        >
        >So lads park your pride and keep practicing.
        >
        >See you all soon

        Hmmm. Yesssss, welllllll, in the 93rd we have one lad who can fire 5 times a
        minute AND hit the target (about 2 feet across) at 25 or 50 yards, each time.
        Been proven in live firings at some encampments we've had........ho hum.
        ;-)

        Cheers!
        Benton
        http://hometown.aol.com/ninety3rd