bathing & exposing

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Re an "E" From: Steve Abolt <sacbg7@...>
      "....You will cease bathing ..........."

      Maj. Steve,
      I don't believe Len has ever started to bathe
      let alone cease ............ that is why I will
      never forget him! .... so mode it be .....

      _______________

      "....and exposing yourselves to the women of the town ..."

      I was under the impression that this was Capt John's
      purpose in life ........... the restaurants of Paris,
      Marion, etc, what was her name Sir?

      "... I have seen Uncle Lar in officer's kit. "

      Yes Major Paine, I do attend some events as an Officer
      and rub shoulders with the likes of His Grace, his Highland
      Sir and that Engineer, but I also attend as an enlisted soldier
      (US & Brit & Canadian) as I will at Stoney, could I be
      a "cross dresser" ?