Seeing to shoot

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2000
      Re an "E" From: Roger Fuller <fullerfamily@...>

      pertaining to an "E" From:
      Marilyn Penner <mpenner@...>

      >As for wearing or not wearing the modern frames, to each his own. If you
      can afford a new pair of prescription specs., go for it (although I'm
      guessing there are few 1812 era frames and that the old frames are Victorian
      to Depression era wirerims) After all, I'm not the one on the battlefield,
      >>but you are not always in front of a camera.<<

      Marilyn and List,
      .......we are walking museums, that (ostensibly) educate the
      public. We are always in front of some kind of camera at a public event,

      Roger
      3/95th

      I must agree with Roger, when we don our 1812 (or any period clothing)
      we are a walking history book and people notice things like glasses and
      shoes,
      SOOOOOOooooooooo since frames are available for every time period
      from sutlers, it is a little price to pay to portray your time period correctly.

      Roger, great photos, but where is the one of you as the
      "SUPER GRENADIER"?