Stoney Creek Food

  • R. Feltoe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2000
      Dear All,
      I've just talked to Susan Ramsay and she's asked me to pass on this request
      to all those planning to go the Stoney Creek this weekend.
      IF YOU HAVEN'T REGISTERED YET, NO FOOD CAN BE PROVIDED FOR THE SATURDAY
      NIGHT DINNER, and breakfasts cannot be guaranteed.

      Susan is willing to stretch the notice deadline until tomorrow night but
      after that, you're on your own.

      Therefore if you want to get hold of her to let her know you (or anyone else
      from your units) are planning to attend but haven't registered. Send her an
      E-mail ASAP to
      bhmchin@...

      Regards Richard Feltoe