Mayday Mayday!!

  • BritcomHMP@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 1999
      To all NA Affiliated units who sent unit listings for inclusion in the
      Napoleonic Association Handbook for this year. I am informed that some
      disaster (obviously perpetrated by the Corsican Ogre) has dumped all the
      British Division listings into an irretrievable cyber black hole so please re
      send the info if you would this time to:-

      BellDL@...

      Sorry for the sheer buggeration of this but that's modern technology (or the
      operating thereof) for you!