Re: [WarOf1812] Military humor

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2000
      Or an Intelligence officer with a medics satchel?!
      Love Craig
      PS Thanks for your watchful eye at the drill Saturday!

      >The most dangerous thing in the Army is a Second Lieutenant with a compass
      >and a map.
      >
      >Scott J.
      >Royal Marines

    • Len Heidebrecht
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2000
        How about:
        Cpl "I know a short cut sir,"
        Quartermaster Sgt. " No bullets till yew have the proper authorization"
        RSM " If you need me I'm in the Mess,"
        Adjutant "Oh put it on the desk, I'll get to it later,"
        Colonel " Give it to my Adj, he can do it,"
        General "It'll be over by Christmas,"
        Chief of Defence Staff,"Obviously my people were wrong,"
        Prime Minister, " Well der, we needs 80 t'ousan' U.N Peacekeepers an' we only gots 72 t'ousan'personnel... no problem..."
        Mess Steward " Try this sir. It'll help..."

        Len (the ex-Adj)

        HotBot - Search smarter.
        http://www.hotbot.com
      • DM Carpenter
        Message 3 of 6 , May 10, 2000
          Len Heidebrecht wrote:

          > How about:

          > Quartermaster Sgt. " No bullets till yew have the proper authorization"

          Best said with a Welsh accent? *G*

          Dave

        • BritcomHMP@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 11, 2000
            In a message dated 5/10/2000 5:10:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
            viking04@... writes:

            << > Quartermaster Sgt. " No bullets till yew have the proper authorization"

            Best said with a Welsh accent? *G* >>

            Or perhaps a 'Warwickshire' accent? :-)

          • DM Carpenter
            Message 5 of 6 , May 11, 2000
              BritcomHMP@... wrote:

              > In a message dated 5/10/2000 5:10:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
              > viking04@... writes:
              >
              > << > Quartermaster Sgt. " No bullets till yew have the proper authorization"
              >
              > Best said with a Welsh accent? *G* >>
              >
              > Or perhaps a 'Warwickshire' accent? :-)

              Apologies for the nit which you had to pick, Your Grace. *G*

              Dave