Poop

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      Some of the Rev Groups will not let us use modern
      newspaper, the old newspaper that was like parchment
      is ok so they allow that.... the best is plain brown
      parcel wrapping paper.

      From: MAXINE TROTTIER <maxitrot@...>
      To: WarOf1812@egroups.com <WarOf1812@egroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 4:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [WarOf1812] Fw: British Service Small Arms

      That is interesting. Do you use plain paper for your cartridges? Some of our guys use reproductions of period newspapers. I have run off paper for Bill with thousands of Vive Le Roi! in script running across it. Looks neat scattered all over the field.

      Max
      Maxine Trottier
      maxitrot@...
      http://www.execulink.com/~maxitrot/maxine.htm