British Dragoon Pistols

  • Stephen Allie
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2000
      I am looking for a source for British Dragoon/tower pistols. I am
      interested in used, kit, or new. It is impossible to get any out of
      the Rifle Shop. Thank you in advance Steve Allie USLD/14th LD
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2000
        try

        Dixie Gun Works

        or

        Navy Arms

        just put their names in your search engine

        I am looking for a source for British Dragoon/tower pistols. I am
        interested in used, kit, or new. It is impossible to get any out of
        the Rifle Shop. Thank you in advance Steve Allie USLD/14th LD

        http://click.egroups.com/1/3555/7/_/501103/_/957895862/
      • Stephen Allie
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2000
          Neither Dixie nor Navy Arms carry British Flintlocks, any other
          sources? Steve Allie
          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2000
            RE: ---- Original Message-----
            From: Stephen Allie <allies@...>

            British Flintlocks, any other sources?
            try Kennedy Firearms at:
            http://amaty.com/artisans/kf.htm

            10 North Market Street
            Muncy PA
            USA 17756
            (570) 546 - 6695

            Message 5 of 6 , May 10, 2000
              >RE:

              And an "E"
              From: lee caripidis <ditlegrec@...>

              Sorry ....Kennedy ...is no longer in the... pistol... business
              Then try

              Caywood Gunmakers
              18 King's Hill Estates
              Berryville, AR