Military humor

  • mmathews@VAX2.WINONA.MSUS.EDU
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2000
      Thought this was worth sharing. Changes the classifications/titles and it
      could apply to any army, in any century.

      Chuckles,
      Michael
      THE FIVE MOST DANGEROUS THINGS IN THE ARMY:

      A Private saying, "I learned this in boot camp...."

      A Sergeant saying, "Trust me, sir..."

      A Second Lieutenant saying, "Based on my experience..."

      A Captain saying, "I was just thinking..."

      and a Warrant Officer chuckling, "Watch this s**t..."

      Voice: (507) 285-7585 Fax: (507) 280-5568
      "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the
      opportunity in every difficulty." - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)