Re: Assult on Reenactors

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 5:24 PM
      FYI

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Igor Diklitch <idiklitch@...>
      Date: Monday, May 08, 2000 1:16 PM
      Subject: Assult on Reenactors

      I'am a reenactor out west in Alberta involved in commemorating the Riel Rebellion.
      We use guns from the era of 1860's to 1880's. We have been hit by the new goofy
      gun legislation pretty bad. However, it's not just our concern, how long do you think
      it will take the Gov't to go after your flintlocks, ten, fifteen years, maybe not even that.
      I hope you can agree with me that this act is not about safety but about confiscation.
      We reenactors have to stand together on this and fight back, so that our hobby is not
      ruined but can be enjoyed for decades to come!

      Branko Diklitch BA History