Interesting things . . .

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2000
      List,

      Last weekend we had our shoot. It went very well, with Mick Bull getting a chance to see what his Baker could do.

      For some, it was an attempt to "debunk" all the "you can't hit nothing" statements regarding the Bess.

      We were using .69 ball, 125gr FFF, in paper cartridges.

      At 50 yds, I had every shot on target.

      At 150 yds, I hit the target frame 3 out of 5 shots. Nothing hit the 2'x2' paper though. The target frame was 5' wide. And I was aiming a full barrel height above the frame. I think that that would have been enough to encourage some of cousin Jonathon's officers to take a few steps back! ;-)

      Cheers!

      Jim Keigher
      CCV, Fort William