Stoney Creek

  • Five Rivers
    Message 1 of 89 , May 3, 2000
      Wondered if some kind person could forward to me the contact information
      for the Battle of Stoney Creek? Seems there's a bit of an oversight.

      Lorina
      fine hand-sewn embroidered garments
      historical sewing patterns & embroidery supplies
      (519) 942-2548, fax (519) 941-7627 http://www.5rivers.org
      email:info@...
    • Tom Hurlbut
      Message 89 of 89 , May 28, 2013