Stoney Creek

  • Five Rivers
    Message 1 of 90 , May 3, 2000
      Wondered if some kind person could forward to me the contact information
      for the Battle of Stoney Creek? Seems there's a bit of an oversight.

      Lorina
      fine hand-sewn embroidered garments
      historical sewing patterns & embroidery supplies
      (519) 942-2548, fax (519) 941-7627 http://www.5rivers.org
      email:info@...
    • Craig Williams
      Message 90 of 90 , Apr 13
        Hey there everyone!

        It's that time again. Stoney Creek is coming on June 6th and 7th.
        Registration is up on the Stoney Creek website,   http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca/reenactors.asp   .

        Battlefield House is holding their customary "History in Action" day on Thursday (no school on Friday) and would like to have some re-enactors to help.
        If you're able to help please contact Susan Ramsey.

        There will be the customary battles and entertainment and there will also be the Cast-Iron cook off on Saturday with prize money going to the winner and on Sunday the Musket fire Eliminator with a powder and flint prize!

        Please register at your earliest convenience!

        See you there,

        Craig Williams