New Day TV program

  • tom ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2000
      The Royal Scots will be on TV on May 5th from 7 to 9am on the CFPL morning show. We plan to have a musket firing demo, fashion show, medical demo and 3 minute skirmish. Those in South Western Ontario should be able to see the show.
      After the show we plan to have about 1000 grade 7 students for our education day. The Battle of Longwoods will follow on the Sat & Sun. Tom Ross