RE: [WarOf1812] Fw: Battle Road etc.

  • Ibbotson, Mark [LSS]
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 26, 2000
      Hey not all Brits don't remember.

      I for one am aware that GB won the war with the help of Canada. "Well done 41st"
      We burned washington and most of the north of the U.S.
      Sure they had a few victories but they were in deep trouble.
      New brunswick came back under British rule and we left the borders in flames.

      The U.S had the rest of Europe to thank once again for her freedom "Especially Napoleon"
      In the books it says it was a draw, I say revenge was sweet.

      All the best

      Ibbo