Re: [WarOf1812] St. George's Day

  • Len Heidebrecht
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 9:15 PM
      Thanks Jim,
      I had thought about this but was so busy with bunnies and nails and thorns and all that sort of thing I forgot. Yes, me with all my English background. Oh, George was the Patron Saint of England, Russia, cavalryman, thieves, cutthroats and vagabonds, by the bye. Everybody can chose which catagory they personally fall under. Influence of alcohol is my choice.
      Cheers,
      Len
      --

      On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:49:43 Jim Yaworsky wrote:
      >Isn't this it? Does it take a Canadian of half-Ukrainian quarter-Scots/quarter Irishman extraction (i.e. me) to bring the subject up?
      >
      >Anyway, a toast for Olde Englande...

      HotBot - Search smarter.
      http://www.hotbot.com