Hats and Riflemans frocks for sale

  • moosenmoo35244
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2014

       Cleaning out the kits.

      1 riflemans hat with right turn up.....like new. Leather cockade. size 7 1/2 $45

      1 top hat with bearskin roach and leather cockade. Size 7 1/2

      Has white wool brim trim and maker stamped lining. $55

      1 riflemans frock XXL with high collar made from Family Heirloom Weavers brown/blue jeans wool....all visible stiching by hand. $60

      1 riflemans frock XXL made from heavy cotton....dyed red. front and tail lined. All visible stitching by hand. $50

      photos available

      moosenmoo35244   a   t     m   s   n      dot    com

      You pay actual shipping.

      Thanks

    • bradstansbury
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 12, 2014
        in reality what size do you think the Family Heirloom Weavers is 46' 48' 50'   larger?

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 12, 2014
          answer me asap as if the size is correct I would be interested

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 14, 2014
              The canteen has arrived! There appears to be a split near one of the nails on the side. It looks like you repaired it with wax. Since I am planning on painting it, should I take any additional steps to insure it staying watertight?

              It is super cool, and I will carry it proudly at the Fair at New Boston, Labor Day Weekend.

              Well worth the wait!
              Craig

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 24, 2014

                  Do you still have the rifle mans frock made from family erloomweavers material

                  Sent from AOL Mobile Mail