RE: [WarOf1812] Sharpe's Trafalgar

  • Wernke, Greg (US - Hermitage)
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2000
      Sharpe will actually be trapped by the evil Dr. Frankenfurter and be
      imprisoned in a suspended animation chamber to be forgotten until the London
      blitz when a way-ward German bomb accidentally activates the re-animation
      sequence and revives Sharpe.

      He will wander around accidentally bumping into whats-his-name Stephenson,
      head of the SOE who instantly realizes he who he has. Sharpe is then
      parachuted into Germany, offs Hitler with his trusty baker rifle, destroys
      the SS Viking division, again with said trusty Baker rifle and escapes to
      Britton. He will then to be arrested for illegal possession of a firearm and
      imprisoned until the Mau-Mau uprising. Thus the next book.

      Greg

      Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
      1. Fill in the brief application
      Apply NOW!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/975/4/_/501103/_/954870937/
    • Jim Yaworsky
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2000
        <snip> When did adhering to historical logic ever hold Cornwell back?!!!
        presumably he is (in 1805) either a private of the 33rd or Pvt or NCO of the
        95th <snip>

        Actually, in "Sharpe's Triumph", he is commissioned in the 74th after Assaye. The Scotsmen don't like him. He won't wear a kilt. In "Sharpe's Fortress", he captures Gawilghur, and transfers in to the 95th. So, he'd be a Lieutenant in the 95th at the time of Trafalgar...
      • Craig Williams
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2000
          Larry, you obviously haven't been around when anyone has mentioned Batman
          around me!!
          -">Y'know we don't pick Batman, Superman or