Mackinac Island reenactment

  • Michael Mathews
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 10:38 AM
      I find myself suddenly available for the August 4th activities but can't find the contact people online for participating.  Could someone share that contact info please?

      TIA,
      Michael Mathews

      No act of kindness, however small is ever wasted. -- Aesop
    • cpwilson1286
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22 11:47 AM
        Michael, Mackinac State Historic Parks is still accepting participants for the Battle of Mackinac Island event August 2-4. Please contact me (Craig Wilson) at wilsonc20@... or 231-436-4100 . More information is also available on our website: http://www.mackinacparks.com/war-of-1812/
      • glenn stott
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28 11:09 AM

          Dear Craig,
          Your recent email mentioned that ferry passes would be sent to the reenactors' addresses this week.  I am staying at a nearby hotel on the island.  Will you be sending me a ferry pass for my wife and I or should I be making other arrangements.

          Glenn Stott