Found Items at Chippawa!

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2014
      Hi Everyone,

      When we were packing up Coghlin and Upton Inc. at Chippawa we found a
      bayonet scabbard under one of the tables and a large leather sword knot
      (cavalry I'm thinking) just on the other side of the pathway. If you or
      someone you know lost one of these items please have them contact me and I
      have attached pictures of the items as well.

      Take Care!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      <http://www.coghlinandupton.com/> Coghlin and Upton Inc. || Source of
      Military Accoutrements and Historical Supplies

      www.coghlinandupton.com

    • dguts1813
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2014
        Dave

        Is the bayonet scabbard for a US bayonet?  If so it may belong to one of guys.

        Ed B.
        17th Us Inf.
      • David Brunelle
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2014

          Hi Ed,

          Yes I believe it is more of an American style.

          Let me know!

          David Brunelle