Sharpe's Trafalgar

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      Re an "E"
      From: Jim Yaworsky <yawors1@...>

      ... the next book in the series will see Sharpie
      ... get Lord Nelson out of hot water...

      Y'know we don't pick Batman, Superman or
      the Green Hornet apart,
      soooooo why should we nit-pick Sharpe ......

      Bye-God he is a 'SUPER HERO' don't cha know!?!

      He will use his rocket ship to help Nelson out of trouble
      then bring him back to life with his de-coder ring after
      he is shot ....... very simple lads and lasses